Arc Welder for PC is now one of the most common tools for Android app testing. If you are a developer who wants to test out your recent project, you can use ARC Welder with a breeze. This is probably the coolest app that was created by Google for Google Chrome.
The ARC Welder Google Chrome extension is not just for developers. This tool is also suitable for users who want to try out certain apps before installing them directly to your main device. This way, you will have learned in safe mode whether the app is reliable or exactly what it claims to be.
This Chrome extension is pretty much like installing an Android emulator. If you are not familiar with an Android emulator, it is the software that can run Android apps and games on the Windows platform. And in some other cases, even run Android apps on Linus or run Android apps on Mac OS.
The big advantage about using the ARC Welder for PC is that you do not need to install third-party apps to make this work. Your Google Chrome web browser will do the job for you. All you need is to install the ARC Welder extension, and you are good to go.
For those of you who are not familiar with how Google Chrome extension works, we have prepared a short tutorial for you. Check out and read more to find out how.
Download ARC Welder for PC
NameARC Welder 54.5021Size12.78 MBRequirementWindows 7/8/10/XPAuthorARC_eng
Download ARC Welder for PC
How to Install ARC Welder for PC
Installing the ARC Welder is easy once you learn how to do it. You will not need to learn coding or any complicated tasks to make this work. You can start testing Android apps in a few minutes as soon as you are done with the installation. This will be like a walk in the park for you.
Now let’s get ready and start the installation. Here is the guide on how to install ARC Welder for PC.
- Make sure that you are using the Google Chrome web browser. If not, copy the link of this page instead and paste it on the Google Chrome web browser now and hit the Enter key.
- Now right-click on this link and open to a new tab.
- On the next tab, you will find the ARC Welder installation page.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A pop-up notification will appear. Click on the “Add App” button to confirm.
- The download will start. Wait for it to finish.
- When the download finishes, the installation should automatically start.
- You will automatically be redirected to the Chrome extension page in your Google Chrome. In it, you will see the ARC Welder icon.
- Click on the ARC Welder icon to launch it.
- For the first time launch, you will be asked to choose a folder where ARC Welder can save all the activities that you will do with it. Click on the “Choose” button.
- You may choose an existing folder, or you can create a new one. The decision is yours. In the image below, we created a new folder inside the Documents folder named “For ARC Welder.”
- Once you got that confirmed, you will go to a new page where you will find the “Test Your App” label.
- Click on the “Add your APK” button and find the APK that you want to test.
- Once you chose the APK, you will see a custom configuration that you want to use. We will advise that you only touch the “Orientation” for now to see if the tool works properly.
- Click on the “Test” button to start the APK and turn it into a running app.
- Wait for a few moments, and the app should launch a separate window.
- That’s it. The ARC Welder should now be in full operation, and you can test as many apps as you want using Google Chrome.
ARC Welder is not a complete and stable version of any Android device. So you will be experiencing some bugs and occasional crashes for some resource intensive apps like iPhone emulator for PC, Snapseed for Windows, or Google Home for PC. Also, we will not advise that you try and install some high-end games like Halo for PC or Jio TV for Windows on this tool as this is not really an optimized Android alternative.
If you want a more reliable Android experience on your Windows device, try using Nox App Player or BlueStacks. These emulators support full-fledged Android apps and games, and they can run it pretty well.
The ARC Welder for PC is a great alternative for Android app testing. It is also useful for instances where you need to check out an app for some safety reasons. This is most advisable if you got the APK file from an untrusted source. There are risks on third-party apps if you are not too careful.
So in today’s question, do you think the ARC Welder is useful for you? Do you think that this is a great alternative as an Android emulator in the long run? Tell us what you think. We would be delighted to know your opinions.
If you happen to have more questions, please feel free to leave your queries in the comment section below. We will try to answer all your questions as soon as we can. Also, there could be other readers that can help you with better and more intensive insight regarding ARC Welder. So please, feel free to share opinions and help out other people in this community.