TutuApp For PC – TutuApp is tending these days. If you’re not familiar with TutuApp then it is a Chinese App Store where you can find all paid apps and games for free. This app is popular because it supports non rooted phones, So you don’t need a rooted device to run TutuApp on your android phone. This app is easily available for android devices, you just need to download its APK file and install it on your phone. But what if you want to run it on your computer? As most people think TutuApp is a virus and it can hack their phone, So it would be great if we could use TutuApp on our computer and test it. Well this can be achieved using an Android emulator. Follow the below guide to download TutuApp for PC.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is the black market of Google Play Store. Here you can find all the paid apps for free. These apps are modded so you can crack there in app purchase and access their premium features. TutuApp is famous for its TutuApp Pokemon Go hack where you don’t need to physical walk to collect Pokémons, you can virtually walk using a joystick.
Features OF TutuApp for PC:
- No sign up required.
- Download any paid apps for free.
- Hack In app purchase of premium apps.
- Apps banned from Play Store are found here.
- Huge collection of paid Apps.
- No Root or Jailbreak required.
- Beautiful user interface and easy to use.
How to Use TutuApp on PC?
First of all we need an android emulator to download TutuApp on PC. There are various android emulator in the market but I suggest Bluestacks, NOX App player or Youwave.
In this tutorial we are going to use Bluestacks as its one of the best android emulator.
Download TutuApp for PC
- Once Bluestacks is downloaded install it on your PC/Laptop.
- After it’s installed open Bluestacks, go to “All Apps” and click on Google Play Store.
- Now sign in to Google Play Store using any Google account.
- After that we need to download TutuApp APK file on your computer. Download TutuApp Apk here.
- Once it’s downloaded double click TutuApp APK file to install it through Bluestacks.
- After the app is installed, open Bluestacks and go to “All Apps”.
- There you will find TutuApp icon and now you can use TutuApp on your PC.
- As its a Chinese app the default App language is in Chinese so you need to learn Chinese in order to use this app. Just kidding you can identify Apps by their logo.
So starting exploring the App store and enjoying using TutuApp for PC -Windows 8/10. Hope this article helped you to download TutuApp For Windows 8 PC.